• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Twrp and Cwm for Lg l65.

Andi351

Jan 25, 2015
This is the tutorial for Cwm and Twrp for Lg l65.
First your phone needs to be rooted with Towelroot and adb installed on your computer.
I uploaded a zip with all you need for this tutorial.

1.You need extract patched_bl and copy aboot.img on to your phone.Not the folder just the file.
2.Chose one of Cwm or Twrp extract it.Copy recovery.zip on to your phone.Again not the folder just the file.
3.After you got the 2 files on to your phone go to adb folder pres shift+right click and then click Open comand window here.
4.Enable Usb debuging on your phone.Then plug in your usb.

5.In comand window write:adb shell.
After you write this a popup will apear on your phone and hit ok on that.
6.In the comand window write:su
On your phone will apear Super User permision pop up and hit ok.

7.First copy this:dd if=/sdcard/aboot.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/aboot
And hit enter.
8.Copy this:dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery
And hit enter.
9.After all this operations are finished write in comand window:reboot recovery.(this will reboot your phone in to recovery).
I hope this is working.
If is something wrong on this tutorial please tell me it`s my first tutorial.

Attachments

• Desktop.zip
    18.9 MB · Views: 46,198

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones