• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

u9 s320 gingerbread rom ?

After about sending 2 hours in an Chinese forum. I believe a70 is rebrand of u9 s320 and i have come to know why we aren't getting gb update because in their forum they too are regretting that company promised but couldn't get em one BUT their company have released OFFICIAL ROM that DOES IT ALL i mean it is written it has solved the LEGENDARY WIFI FIX , Optimization SOGOU input and set it as default input method( don't know what is it) , sensor fixes , FM optimized and many others....

i know then u guys might be thinking why don't he download their rom and fuse with ours? well , i downloaded the rom and as stated above it is in exe format and they have given a tool with it which i am downloading right now called "Brushing" i down't know how to use it if anyone aware of any knowledge plz reply ASAP

Reactions: adityadeva
Upvote 0
After about sending 2 hours in an Chinese forum. I believe a70 is rebrand of u9 s320 and i have come to know why we aren't getting gb update because in their forum they too are regretting that company promised but couldn't get em one BUT their company have released OFFICIAL ROM that DOES IT ALL i mean it is written it has solved the LEGENDARY WIFI FIX , Optimization SOGOU input and set it as default input method( don't know what is it) , sensor fixes , FM optimized and many others....

i know then u guys might be thinking why don't he download their rom and fuse with ours? well , i downloaded the rom and as stated above it is in exe format and they have given a tool with it which i am downloading right now called "Brushing" i down't know how to use it if anyone aware of any knowledge plz reply ASAP

Can you send me the download link of tools?

Upvote 0
now this is sw20 firmware (this post is complete copy paste)

SW20 updated version of the software main points:

1. LCD screen occasionally point the problem does not shine
2. SIM card out of network frequently
3 SD unloaded frequent
4 shows unusual power, namely the case of low battery indicator is full
5 to solve snooze alarm response is not accurate
6 Bluetooth occasionally forced out of the question
7 sets of results to improve the FM off
8. Updates the audio parameters, improved call quality
9 received a new message to solve the problem after frequent tips
10 integrated wapi certificate installation
11 Occasionally, the screen automatically brighten to solve the problem
12 The battery can not charge to 100%
13 to improve the light sensitivity of the sensor

Google Translate

Upvote 0
No....Nothing works i guess service centre is the only option but i don't have bill anyways i have reuested letsbuy and they said i'll get in 2 working days

bro... beware if you goin to MMX svc. Either most of the time you dont get a reply from them and your phone lays their for months or you receive your phone in wrecked or damaged state.

Better record (video will be preferrable) your conversation in the svc to be safe :p:D

Upvote 0
Its very old version...i flashed version 41 which was official by u9 i even mailed them they replied we feel sorry but your handset wasn't supported :p they replied in Chinese i translated it SO NO NEED I HVE BRICKED MY PHONE SO PLEASE DON'T FLASH IT GUYS..!! ESPICIALLY .exe file they gave the soft to flash it n voillaaaa brick...anways i hve goot my bill today night most probably will go service centre tomorrow get it fixed and join you guys back again

Upvote 0
Just came across that SW41**.zip..downloading it.it released on 11th October 2011..n it's still 2.2 only.gb has not released for u9 s320.
if anyone interested in this 41 update then here is the link.Use it at ur own risk.
S320_SW41_20111011_user.zip????|115??|??|115,????|??????|????|????-???????

EDIT:
This also an exe file which requires to connect phone in fastboot mode n will flash directly so chances of bricking are very high,may be 99%...
N as I checked 2.3 has not been released for s320 yet...

Upvote 0
Just came across that SW41**.zip..downloading it.it released on 11th October 2011..n it's still 2.2 only.gb has not released for u9 s320.
if anyone interested in this 41 update then here is the link.Use it at ur own risk.
S320_SW41_20111011_user.zip????|115??|??|115,????|??????|????|????-???????

EDIT:
This also an exe file which requires to connect phone in fastboot mode n will flash directly so chances of bricking are very high,may be 99%...
N as I checked 2.3 has not been released for s320 yet...

Chances are 100 % please don't try.......i bricked my phone the same way

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones