• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

uhh, gallery?

So..I just got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and I kinda expected that, like my Nexus S, when I signed in and associated the device with my account, I would get all the same kinds of stuff. Namely all my 'picasa' photos would be accessible, but so far this is not the case, just local photos. Am I missing something?

appreciate any help.

~Brian

I'm having the same issue as Brian. The gallery on the Tab 2 7.0 does not seem to sync with my picasa web albums like it does on my galaxy nexus. The gallery on the tab just shows local images. I do have "Sync Google Photos" selected under my google account in "Settings/Account and Sync." Am I missing something? Is there any reason Samsung would not want to Tabs gallery to sync with picasa? Is my Tab defective?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones