• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help unable to load Android Market on my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

ss0214

Lurker
Dec 13, 2010
Before my X10 has the problem of Android Market "download unsuccessful"; however, I reset my X10 to be the original status.

Then, my X10 become to unable to load Android Market after I register my google account.

I try many time to re-load Android Market, but it never success. Help me, how can I fix it?

I try several time to reset my X10 again and again, but my X10 still has the same problem.

Before my X10 has the problem of Android Market "download unsuccessful"; however, I reset my X10 to be the original status.

Then, my X10 become to unable to load Android Market after I register my google account.

I try many time to re-load Android Market, but it never success. Help me, how can I fix it?

I try several time to reset my X10 again and again, but my X10 still has the same problem.
All i can tell you is to stop reseting your X10 im no expert but im pretty sure you can screw up your phone by doing so.As (im not 100 percent here) every time you reset you wiping the data on you disk or something like that and you only have so much that can be written or re-written on that disk?
Dont know for sure ran into a warning from a dev when i jailbreaked my ipod about the data limit.

Upvote 0
Correct, but considering how many times you would have to reflash for that to actually damage the phone doesn't make it an issue.
You never know plus if the first one didn't change anything then how would repeating several times help?

I know getting angry makes you do thing you normally wouldn't it was just a word of catiuon to take it easy on the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones