• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable to see any new subfolder emails

whynot1

Lurker
Nov 12, 2012
Hi everyone after trying to resolve this issue and failing I decided that I would join up on this forum (first forum I have ever joined) in the hope that someone might be able help me solve this issue I have I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 16gig 3G
I set it up for hotmail and outlook emails and then discovered that as I have all my emails going to seperate sub folders when they arrive in my hot mail and outlook accounts the tablet will not tell me of a new email in those sub folders only the ones that go into my inbox.
It simply tells me how many emails I have in each sub folder and does not differentiate between new and old emails I have to check each sub folder to find out if I have an email. This can be a major pain as I have quite a number of sub folders in both accounts.
I was wondering if anyone knew how to change this so that when I get an email and it automatically get sent to the sub folder I can see a notification stating that I have a new email for that folder

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones