• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

unlimited 4G data at $9.99

Sparrow

Lurker
Mar 31, 2010
I was just wondering if any of you that got on the talk and text plus data plan where you get the $20 per month credit on your unlimited data package has heard anything official about keeping this plan and upgrading to the Thunderbolt. *I'm on the plan and tried to email customer service. *I got no help because they thought I was on the Smartphone's talk free plan, which is something entirely different. *I save $60 a month on this plan and I'll skip on the Thunderbolt and stay 3G before I lose this!

I was just wondering if any of you that got on the talk and text plus data plan where you get the $20 per month credit on your unlimited data package has heard anything official about keeping this plan and upgrading to the Thunderbolt. *I'm on the plan and tried to email customer service. *I got no help because they thought I was on the Smartphone's talk free plan, which is something entirely different. *I save $60 a month on this plan and I'll skip on the Thunderbolt and stay 3G before I lose this!

I have the same credit but it's saving me $100.00 per month as I have 5 lines, all smart phones.

I just checked on line and it's listed as:

Promotion details
TALK & TEXT PLUS DATA $20 DISC

It says nothing about being for 3G so I'm going to push that if they try to remove it.

And I live about 10 miles outside of 4G so I'm going to tell them I don't receive 4G in my area yet.

Upvote 0

This is important to me too. In fact I may jump on this phone purely for unlimited 4G @ $9.99/mo.

IF This isn't the case, I'd probably hang on to a 3G offering for a while longer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones