• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unlocking phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astatine

Lurker
Jul 25, 2013
Hi all, this is my first post on these forums.

I have the ability to make a lot of money by buying locked phones and selling them as un-locked phones.
How easy are androids to unlock?
I am looking to unlock the newest phones, on par with the S4 and phones of that nature

Well the thing is

If the phone is currently under contract (seeing as how you mentioned the newer phones), there's a law against unlocking phones.

If it's not, I'm not 100% sure on that however.

Topics on how to unlock phones though is pretty much a subject we really can't speak of here at AF unfortunately.

Upvote 0
hey guys,
so i closed this thread up because this is something we do not condone here in AF. if it is not unlocked by a carrier then it is illegal in the US to have a gsm phone unlocked by an individual.

i hope you understand and any questions please feel free to hit me up with a pm.

thanx,
ocnbrze

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones