• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Update Bugs and Glitches

Anyone else having trouble adding accounts? I've tried to add my Picasa and Photobucket accounts, but I get an error saying try again later. I thought last week's OTA would fix it but no luck. If I try to add the accounts on wifi, it goes further but still ends up with an error.

I'm getting this exact same error...I've been trying to add my Picasa and Photobucket accounts for 3 days now with no luck.

Anyone else getting this too? The exact message reads "An error has occurred. Please try again."

Upvote 0
Yesterday I took a trip, put my X in the car dock, and set Nav to my destination. About an hour into my trip, Nav would intermittently close, and would return me to my home screen. This continued for the last 2 hours of my trip. It was extremely irritating. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a solution?

Same problem here. I notice the Maps app has had updates the past day or so. Wonder if there's any fix in that? Or, is it a device specific problem. I've read where a lot of folks have had the issue so I think it's pretty rampant.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones