• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

upgrade help

Next friday I will be gettting my full upgrade for a phone and I already have a G1 but kinda looking into a new phone form T-mo. Now T-mo has few good choices for android phones. My mom has the my touch which is like a g1 which I have no problem with that but i heard that they are having a limited edition one which will come with a 3.5mm headjack and htc sense. I also been looking into the behold 2 and cliq for what I heard that the behold 2 has a problem where it can't tell the deference betweeen a lower case i and upper case I. Which will be a big deal to me since my password has a i in it. What is the behold 2 running right now cupcake or 1.6? I been hearing good things about the cliq but I heard a rumor that the cliq wont get a update pass 1.5 if someone can comfirm this please do.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones