Upgrading from 1GB to 8GB SDHC Card

Last Updated:

1. cperkins03

cperkins03 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I'm looking to install new/bigger memory card (1gb to 8gb sdhc) for more memory after maintenance. I'm currently running Aloysious 2.0.9 Maps, looking to run new Custom ROM after my Sprint Store Visit.

• My vibrate mode stop working recently, so I'm gonna take back to Sprint cuz its still under warranty. I know I have to Unroot first before i take back, so i will.
    • Do i Unroot to the 2.27 OR the 2.31 stock ROM? Will i be able to ROOT back to a new Custom ROM like LiquidSense 2.1, CM6, or aospMod v0.9.7
    • How/What files do i need to transfer over from my old card to new card after or before i flash new Custom ROM
    Thanks for the help!

Advertisement
  2. MahaloCat

MahaloCat Well-Known Member

Aloha -

1 - Are you sure the ROM isn't the cause of the Vibrate - Nandroid back to stock and see if it works.
    2 - when you go back to your Nandroid it is back to whatever software version you were on. You don't get to pick. Yes you can reroot -
    3- I just copied the entire SD card over - to my new one.

cperkins03 likes this.
  3. cperkins03

cperkins03 Active Member This Topic's Starter

My dumb self being a noobie when i rooted/flash my current ROM i thought i had made a Nandroid Backup, I did, but its saying its unreadable or something.