• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I currently have a blackberry curve, and as of tonight my new every 2 comes online and until the end of the day I have an additional 50 dollars off any smartphone at checkout.
I want to wait out until the Droid X for obvious reason but the charger connection in the phone has come loose and it may or may not hold out for 16 days until I can get the droid x.

I was wondering if I could get a regular Droid now, return it on the 15th and grab the droid X without a hassle? Also wondering how my NE2 and the discount for smartphones through the end of today would affect the ability to return/final cost of the Droid X.
Not sure if theres anything special since its a release day and I'd be returning for it or not.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones