• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root USB problems in cm7

Hey guys I'm having really annoying problems with my LG optimus c. When I connect my phone into USB, nothing happens all it does is charge. However, when I use a cable that's broken and wobbly my computer would randomly pick up my phone whenever I move the cable but then it's gone. I use a brand new cable from my brother who recently got his HTC one sv this phone was his old one. In the past there were USB problems and suddenly the USB started working, then stopped and so forth. I've looked everywhere and found nothing. I'm downloading another cm7 port so hopefully that will fix it

I wiped everything and reflashed the rom but nothing. I really hope it's not hardware related. My phone's info is in the attachments

Attachments

• screenshot-1376360645494.png
    screenshot-1376360645494.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 86
  • screenshot-1376360659505.png
    screenshot-1376360659505.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 54

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones