• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Using Home++ questions?

Antmf

Oct 13, 2009
How is Home++ app for driod 2.0? Does it lag/ crash or anything? Also how do I get the wallpaper that i see like Batman or some of the other cool wallpapers I have seen in post? Is there a way to get it directly on phone as opposed to the pc and tranferring it to phone? thanks...

I use Home++ myself and never really experienced any "major" issues. On rare occassions I'll get a Force Close/Wait popup. My only gripe about it is that there is no Messaging "button" in the powerstrip. I'm hoping a future update will change that.

As far as wallpapers go, you can save any pic from the web to your SD card, and therefore use it as wallpaper, with no PC intermediary. I've done this a number of times.

Upvote 0
I was a huge Home++ advocate before the release of Sweeter Home Preview 2. Home++ has a lot of really great features, and it's not too terribly laggy or buggy. A lot of that depends on how many screens you fill-up ... especially with widgets. The way I see it, if someone is not willing to deal with the learning curve of Sweeter Home, then Home++ is the best option.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones