• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Note 2 Pre-order, Release date, and speculation thread

I just got a killer deal at BB. They matched Amazon's AT&T N2 $179.99 price and then gave me an additional $50 off. I paid a little over $150 including taxes and I was out the door.

They were fine with the price matching even though it's different carriers?

So.......do you just walk up there and say "Hi, want to match their price for me?" Cause I wouldn't mind saving that kind of money.

Upvote 0
They were fine with the price matching even though it's different carriers?

So.......do you just walk up there and say "Hi, want to match their price for me?" Cause I wouldn't mind saving that kind of money.

I think I was lucky. I actually went in asking them to match Radioshack's $279.99 price. The rep then said he knew of a better deal than that but he couldn't tell me about it. I then told him I knew Amazon had the AT&T version for $179.99. He said that that was the price for all of the versions. Then I said well let me get the Amazon price.

Upvote 0
I think I was lucky. I actually went in asking them to match Radioshack's $279.99 price. The rep then said he knew of a better deal than that but he couldn't tell me about it. I then told him I knew Amazon had the AT&T version for $179.99. He said that that was the price for all of the versions. Then I said well let me get the Amazon price.

Ahhh I see. If only it was $179.99 for all versions hahaha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones