Verizon online Coupons to use when checking outTips

Last Updated:

1. bosox2k1

bosox2k1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

use WEBCH10 to get 10% off product
    use freeovernt to get free overnight shipping.

Both worked just an hour ago when I bought my Dx thru Verizon online...

Advertisement
    ZXMustang likes this.
  2. emr25

emr25 Well-Known Member

I used SMART30 when I ordered mine to get $30 off the X. So it was $169.99 plus tax. It says it expired 5/30/10 but it worked for me on 7/15.

3. 007E

007E Well-Known Member

Anybody have any that work for accessories only?

4. piraticaphobiac

piraticaphobiac Well-Known Member

I bought the X on July 26 and found that code.
    $179 before taxes wasn't too shabby.

When I ordered there was Free Overnight regardless.

5. bradmatic

bradmatic Well-Known Member

I purchased last night using SMART30. Fantastic little promo codes.

However, I could not use two codes in the same order.

6. acoastal

acoastal Well-Known Member

^ What he said. ^

7. acoastal

acoastal Well-Known Member

Love the avatar by the way. I've been loading IASIP episodes on my DX from day 1, so I can watch the show anywhere.

8. emr25

emr25 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any for accessories, I have a corporate account so I get 25% off anyways. I will be on the lookout for codes and report back if I find any.

9. sic0048

sic0048 Well-Known Member

SMART30 seemed to work today on a new purchase (no service prior). I didn't pull the trigger, but it showed up in the shopping cart just fine. The code also works with the corp discount I have, but of course the phone price wasn't lower because of the corp discount.

Anyway to get the activation fee waived? Or double stack codes? Or get free overnight shipping (not 2day which seems to be free)?

10. emr25

emr25 Well-Known Member

I tried double stacking SMART30 and FREEOVRNT and it wouldn't let me, it only took one or the other. I was out of town on release day anyways, so free 2-day shipping worked fine for me. And you won't be getting the phone overnight anyways due to backorders right now (at least I wouldn't think so). Too bad SMART30 and the code for 10% off didn't stack either, that would be nice.

11. bosox2k1

I put in the WEBCH10 code i listed earlier, got 10% off. Then I added the free overnight shipping and it took away the 10% off, so I added the 10% code again and the free overnight shipping was there still....So i got both.

12. crex43

crex43 Member

I ordered a high gloss case online from Verizon yesterday since I received my shipping notification for my DInc yesterday. I figured they'd arrive together so the phone would be properly protected. I used the FREEOVERNT code in my cart and it said it applied - yet it's shipping 2-day standard. I tried the same thing for my DInc when I ordered it and it wouldn't let me apply the code. I thought it might be a problem with IE8 (even though pretty much all websites work with IE8 now) so I tried with Firefox, but no difference. I even tried chatting with a sales rep when the box popped up on Verizon's website. He assumed I was too stupid to know how to enter an online order and decided to give me explicit instructions as to how to place an online order. When he seemed to be completely stumped, I decided to just move forward and hope the code applied. But it didn't, of course. You would think that since Verizon plasters their Free Overnight Shipping all over their website that it would be easier to apply the code they give you, but no. I wouldn't have ordered from VZW, even with my 25% employee discount, if I knew I wasn't getting the free overnight.

Anyone else have this problem?

13. drhill

drhill Well-Known Member

None of the codes worked for me. I was going to add another line on a 1 year contract to get my wife an X.

14. bosox2k1

The very first code in this thread isn't working anymore for 10% 0ff?

15. sic0048

sic0048 Well-Known Member

I ended up not ordering on line. Called about 5 local Walmarts until I found one with DX in stock. I'm now playing with it as we speak! Obviously I wasn't able to get $30 off, but I decided to give that up in order to walk away with one in my hands. Nice phone!

16. lucybear06

lucybear06 Active Member

Just ordered my X....eeep!

SMART30 didn't work for me, but WEBCH10 did...with my NE2, I got my X and a silicone case for $170!

Thank you for the codes!!