• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Samsung Galaxy VZW S3

sternbul

Oct 23, 2012
I have the Verizon Samsung galaxy s3 on page plus cellular and I had the phone flashed to page plus. My s-voice is completely disconnected when I'm out of wifi range and I don't want to use my 10mg's of data. It says network error please try again. This also happens when I have my Jabra Stone 2 Bluetooth Headset paired to my phone. Is this normal? I can use the s-voice in both of my GM vehicles and it works fine. Can anyone help??

Update 6/6/2013 I turned my GS3 phone off and my BT and took the battery out for 30 seconds and put the battery back in and turned the phone on and again paired the BT to the phone and it still won't work to make a call unless the WiFi is on or data. I understand when you ask a question and s voice has to look something up on the internet but it should work with the phone's audio (which is turned on) shouldn't it? Really could use your help!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones