• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Viber flagged

zuben el genub

Extreme Android User
Jan 24, 2011
http://www.neowin.net/news/viber-ca...ng-them-eset-responds-with-a-digital-uppercut

This should only apply to Viber on the computer, I think. The article wasn't specific.

I use Eset on the computer, and it has a habit of flagging stuff I've put on a USB stick. What it's flagging has been on Windows all along and I transferred the app to use on an offline computer. Eset had a warning about Windows Powertoys on a USB stick, yet it is running on the laptop and has been since I bought the laptop. It doesn't make an exception. It will flag the same app over and over as a new threat each time you use the USB stick. Having Viber flagged seems like this category.

Has anyone that uses Eset/Viber on the phone seen this? I don't use video chat on Viber, nor have I seen the need to use Eset on the phone, yet. We just text on Viber.

I've been using Eset for over 15 years. Usually it's the only AV that doesn't need Internet Exploder.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones