• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Vibrating keys

M

Member2645399

Hi ya'll, I'm a newbie to the Android phones and these forums (former BB user).

Hey guys i haven't found anything on this: the permanent soft keys that are on the eris (home, menu, back, search) they vibrate every time you hit them, anyone knows how to turn these off? Can get quite annoying?

I almost went iPhone, but hate the whole apple thing (Even though I'm a mac user) but i LOOOOOOVe this phone, and my wife (an iPhone user) hates her iPhone now, I'm loving it after hearing oh you BB doesn't do this ... and that ... for a couple of years, now she's like, i cannot believe the iPhone doesn't .... hehehe, who's laughing now.

Thanks, in advance.

will this apply to all Android Phones from Verizon, or just the droid, sound like is just for the droid though.

I have an Eris, would some of these apply as well?

Also is that something that's automatically done or do we need to do the *228 thing?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones