Video editor - combine two different shots

1. VisualLearner

VisualLearner New Member

I have HTC-EVO. I've already purchased VideoTrim Pro. I thought I could trim, combine two or more different shots to become one video shot. It doesn't work that way. Does anyone know if it's possible to do this?

Advertisement
  2. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

As I know, there is no real video editor for Android :(

I use VidTrim Pro too.

Harry
  3. Usta

Usta Well-Known Member

It takes a few minutes to copy the files to PC and cut/join them exactly as you wish.
    I also have not seen such app on Android yet.
  4. Technologic 2

Technologic 2 Member

So how could it be done on the computer? I can transfer from my EVO3d to Flickr or Dropbox, but then what? They are 3d videos
  5. Usta

Usta Well-Known Member

If you have the video on Dropbox, then just download it to PC. Otherwise, use a USB cable to directly copy the video file to PC using a File Explorer.

Once you have the video on PC, then use any video joiner/cutter to process it. One easy software to use is Avidemux.
    Technologic 2 likes this.
  6. Yep, use a pc if you want to edit videos. Video editing is VERY cpu intensive, its best to just use a pc to do it.
    Technologic 2 likes this.
  7. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

I think there is a Google Video editing app for Honeycomb, no?

But I agree with sitlet and others in that the PC is best place to edit. Much more power and RAM.
  8. Sharrydan

Sharrydan Member

I would rather not seek pc every time I want to do split+trim+merge. Split+trim seems to be going measurably well. But is there anything that can merge?

Can Clesh merge clips?
  9. As I know, there is till no video editor software for android. You can just use Windows Live Movie Maker to finish your process easily.
  10. sbstreater

sbstreater Active Member

Hi!

Sorry to take so long to get back to you! Yes, Clesh can merge clips. You can ask for details of any of the features in the app's own support chat room.

In the mean time, I made a few videos which show you what to expect, going through key concepts and all the buttons in the interface:
    Clesh - Key background: In the Cloud - YouTube
  11. Cyborg7

Cyborg7 New Member

follow this link..
    Download the file
    copy paste in url bar

gallery.mobile9.com/f/2836113/

install d app..n start a new project in it..
    load ur video file..(u can add multiple video/image files to merge them)
    also u can add a diffrent audio file,,just select the icon (audio editor) on the right side of d screen..
    load ur audio..
    n then save it to make a single file