Video Review and giveaway- CASE-MATE Barely There for HTC IncredibleAccessories

Last Updated:

1. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE! VIP Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

what i got I got to give it to ya mama, what i got i got to give it to ya papa.....give it away give it away to me now. thx.

3. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member

Well I know I could use this case because I have 3 other magnets to use for my TETRAX XWAY .... I need to try the smaller Mag and dont wanna un-peel the medium off my Seido case in FEAR of ruining it.:eek:

4. 2k2s2k

2k2s2k Well-Known Member

I've been waiting to see if this case was as thin as they made it out to be on the website. I hate how much thicker my Verizon gradient case makes the phone. Thanks for the review. Hopefully you find this funny and choose me to win:

[​IMG]

5. gobluejd

Surprised only a few responses. Odd are better for the above :)

6. Fine69

Fine69 Well-Known Member

Well watching your review its not much of a case really. No real protection really. I to like you put my phone in my front pocket or shorts and well running or walking it gets bashed around by keys and and coin in my pocket and the front of it wow the glass is totally exposed so you would need a zagg or something to protect it. I do like its not being there I mean its almost nothing there but also its soo easy to change batteries on this case to unlike other types. I wish it have other colors Id love a blue gradient to try. I'm just afraid I would crack the screen with normal use and abuse tossing it in my glove holder in my car on the seat onto my desk kitchen table. Just not sure. Maybe some of their drop testings of the case. What is the cases purpose and such. Really the phone doesnt give any added protection really. Does it snap into a holster or sometihing? I didnt see anything like that.

7. Fine69

Fine69 Well-Known Member

and the winner is?

8. gobluejd

Sorry, I announced it on my web page. It was some Ohio State Fan. :eek: