• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile/Sprint] Annoying problem...

HaTrEd360

Android Expert
Aug 18, 2012
So ever since I used the unbrick files and reflashed my phone, it keeps unactivating almost every time I have to reboot it. And then I have to magically find a way to get it activated again, and it just does it again as soon as I reboot. Also, I've noticed it "Optimizes" about 6 apps every time it boots as well. Which is different from the Android is upgrading thing, but still.

Yeah I have unbricked 3 times now, but this last time seems to have fixed everything.

Nonetheless, I'm gonna sell this phone and buy an S3, I need a phone with development on it, it's hard to get help with a phone that no one wants to work on, lol.

Don't forget devs like me who are not used to the "so" locked bootloaders...

I just purchased a Note 3 so the next challenge i will have is knox which is not and issue other then voiding warranty.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones