• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Voice command dialing

You have to try 31 times for it to work, so you're almost there :D

Actually I have problems with it too. If you open Nuance Voice Control and press Menu, you should have an option for settings. Go into Adaptation and click Adapt. This will walk you through adapting the phone to your voice. Also, I don't know why, but some people like it better when setting Audio Mode to Expert under settings, so you might want to try that. I leave mine on prompt. Nuance takes so long on my phone to open (it actually always asks me if I want to force close or wait since it takes so long), so I end up not using it. I hope it gets better when 2.1 comes out.

Upvote 0
i know this might be a dumb thing to suggest, but it was my problem when first trying to use nuance. i would respond too quickly after it asked me for a command and it wasn't picking up what i was saying. so after it asks you for a command, just make sure to wait a second before saying ur command. i do that every time and now nuance works great for me.

Upvote 0
Nuance FTL.
fail.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones