• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voice Recordings on SD Card

cg121792

Lurker
May 26, 2012
I have a lot of voice recordings on my phone and I'm erasing my SD card to use in my new Evo LTE, but I can't seem to find the folder that they are in. I've went through them all to look but I have so many folders maybe I'm over-looking it. Does anyone know the name of the folder?

I have a lot of voice recordings on my phone and I'm erasing my SD card to use in my new Evo LTE, but I can't seem to find the folder that they are in. I've went through them all to look but I have so many folders maybe I'm over-looking it. Does anyone know the name of the folder?

What app are you using to make the recordings? This would help us out a lot to help you. Most apps would create a folder, with that apps name, and store it there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones