• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Voicemail issues

usablefawn

Aug 29, 2012
Alright, I'm new to this, but I have nowhere else to go. I've used the warp for a while and I've never set up my Voicemail, I just never needed it. However, lately I've been trying to set it up and all I get is a busy tone when I hold 1.

I'm using CTMod 3.75.

Could you kind people please help me fix the problem or at least lead me in the right direction.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

I tried dialing from my phone, but still get the busy signal.

Could you explain how to use the **

Oh, I also dialed *72, which I think enables call forwarding, not sure. After this, I dialed my Voicemail again and it says it hasn't been set up correctly and that I've forwarded it to a voice mail retrieving number instead of a voice mail deposit number.

I'm a complete noob with phones, so I don't have any idea as what those are.

When I called from another phone, it sends them straight to that Voicemail error message.

Dialing *720 sets it back to the normal busy tone, and calls come through, but never go to voice mail, it basically rings for ever.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones