• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help volume issues

d8n0g

Jan 11, 2011
So I looked around and nothing seems to work! When I set my ringtone and notification rintones where I want them, if I get a text or call the volume is very very low? I dl'ed a program called volumer to no avail-does the same thing.

in volume it always reads as :: incoming very low//media on max//system on max//notification very low. Why does it keep doing this? I have a samsung vibrant

thanx guys!

So I looked around and nothing seems to work! When I set my ringtone and notification rintones where I want them, if I get a text or call the volume is very very low? I dl'ed a program called volumer to no avail-does the same thing.

in volume it always reads as :: incoming very low//media on max//system on max//notification very low. Why does it keep doing this? I have a samsung vibrant

thanx guys!

you would most likely get more help posting it in the section for your device

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones