• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Volume to Silent, then Vibrate

Does it bother anyone else that when you turn your volume down it goes to silent first, and THEN vibrate.?I feel like it should be the other way around. It's one of my biggest annoyances lol.

Anyways, I got the GB ota before it got pulled & I have to say there are no issues at all. Everything works perfectly. Even my voicemail notifications work. It just seems like it takes a couple minutes longer for the icon to go away. BTW, for anyone with the update and haven't discovered this yet, you can hide the Verizon tab in the app drawer :D

I often feel the same way about my car having to shift to reverse before drive all the time.

Seriously, if that is your biggest complaint about the phone, you really have nothing to complain about at all. I pick up a friends iPhone, or the Samsung Fascinate, and I can hardly stand to use them because of how many things feel clunky and poorly thought out. While I don't disagree that sound/silent/vibe is odd, I say count your blessings. It could be way worse.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones