VZW stores received shipment yesterday

Last Updated:

1. youngko

youngko New Member This Topic's Starter

I went to a VZW store last night in northern virginia to play around with the DX. I asked one of the salesmen if he had heard of or had any news regarding the Fascinate. He said they had received a very large shipment yesterday.

I asked if I could put my name down for pre-order and he said they do not take preorders, but that I could schedule an appointment the day of the release. He also said not to worry because the shipment was large enough that they will not run out "since there isn't much buzz about this phone".

Also, he said the release date is the 9th and not the 8th. The 8th must be for online orders arriving on the 9th?

Either way, I can't wait!

Advertisement
  2. TheAlmightyDrew

TheAlmightyDrew Well-Known Member

One more week gentlemen. Just one more week. Like I have said numerous times, I hope we start to see media reviews before this phone comes out.

EDIT: Here is the article to back up when the OP is saying.

3. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

I have the Incredible and I have been waiting for something new to come along, this may be it...the X is nice, but I want a beautiful screen, I enjoy my amoled, but a S-amoled, lol, now that's more like it, but I'd like to see if this battery is better than my incredible battery bc it is garbage!

4. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

I agree this phone has virtually no advertising except for those that visit the forums and really searched for the phone I still think alot of people will wait seeing how there is more phones coming out in the next few months which is great for me because i cannot wait to grab this phone next week

5. nunyabizness

nunyabizness Well-Known Member

I just saw a commercial for it on NBC yesterday. :)

6. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

Nice atleast they are starting some marketing for it

7. nunyabizness

nunyabizness Well-Known Member

Yep :) I need this phone badly. I have the patience of a kindergartner, LOL! I'm tired of people telling me I sound garbled on my Incredible. :(

8. Veez

Veez Well-Known Member

dude..you sound garbled on your incredible

haha jk...i want one real bad too..and i got the patience of a..actually i got no patience AT ALL..not one of my virtues i guess...but im waiting for initial impressions..

but thennn i run the chance of not being able to get one at all if they fly off the shelves like crazy

9. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

i really wana try this phone out but i love my incredible still

10. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

ha so do i my original droid is on its last leg its starting to get slower and slower now idk why but thursday cant come soon enough i miss the speed i had with th x just the size is why i returned it.

11. substring

substring Well-Known Member

I can't wait either because I am tired of my bff bragging about her iPhone 4. :) And then another friend at work bragging about his HTC EVO.

12. substring

substring Well-Known Member

You should be able to try it out for 30 days. If you don't like it, then you can switch back to your DInc.