• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Want an EVO Otterbox Case? Read this...

I had an Otterbox on my Hero, and loved it.

Doubt I will get it for the evo, especially if it covers the bottom buttons like on the HD2.

Also, the Otterbox Commuter case DOES cover the corners. It is basically a silicone case that is then covered with a plastic case. I dropped my Hero the other day, it landed flat on it's back from about 5 feet up. Made a loud noise from the plastic hitting the concrete, but when I looked at the phone, not a single scratch or anything. Oh, and the person I was talking to barely heard it hit the concrete.

These cases are rugged. Well worth the money, but I may try a Seido.

Upvote 0
I have an Otterbox commuter case for my Blackberry Tour, and it's absolutely everything I had hoped for. Very durable, protective, and stylish. Not as much bulk as the Defender, but it sure did hold up to countless bumps, falls, and slips.
I can't wait for Otterbox to release (IF they do) one for the EVO. I've had plenty of trials of silicone cases, hard cases, and they just don't measure up to Otterbox.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones