• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WANTED ANDROID APP DEVELOPER! WILLING TO PAY 50$ to $75 FOR SIMPLE APP TO BE MADE!!!

Pigpotjr

Lurker
Oct 13, 2012
Hi i am looking for an android app developer to make a simple android sound app for me. I am will to pay UP to $75 DEPENDING! on the quality of the app. the app must free and simple to use. also i want the app to have ads on it if possible. payment would be made by money order or sending cash directly. please message me if you have questions or want the task. THANKS!

pigpotjr,

The money is not the problem at all. I will use this as a network.

I use software called Windev Mobile 17 you can look it up if you want to.

If you want an android application created you can contact me at
anderson.elijah@hotmail.com
Phreaklulz@gmail.com
or 3604416433

We will discuss your needs, weather i can perform

All i ask is that it go under my dev account(for free of course) that way it has your app, and advertises my name also.

You will be fully credited in the application how ever you want.

Upvote 0
pigpotjr,

The money is not the problem at all. I will use this as a network.

I use software called Windev Mobile 17 you can look it up if you want to.

If you want an android application created you can contact me at
anderson.elijah@hotmail.com
Phreaklulz@gmail.com
or 3604416433

We will discuss your needs, weather i can perform

All i ask is that it go under my dev account(for free of course) that way it has your app, and advertises my name also.

You will be fully credited in the application how ever you want.

What is an application you have made with this software?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones