• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Was this a good deal??

was it a good deal?

• Total voters

airfawkies2

Jan 16, 2015
saw this lot up on eBay and i was able to get it on a $200 best offer. the phone itself is supposed to be mint/hardly used. and comes with both bamboo and white silk style swap covers as well as the original sandstone. plus 3 extra cases and everything coming in all original boxes! so what do u think? did i get a good deal here?

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: psionandy
Yes... You got a good deal. There is a cheaper 16gb version... Looking at the pic you've got the 64 bit one.. So its a very good deal.

Enjoy your new shiny thing :D
yes I've had a few of these..and by far its the best phone I've ever used but always wanted to see how the silk white swap feels but didn't want to use a 16GB version..now i get to combine the 2! lol. hell same goes for the bamboo swap..can't wait to try it out too! should be here tomorrow, i am excited. i bought the oneplus x and didn't care for it so i resold it and bought this instead lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones