• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wassup Everybody

Seddy

Android Enthusiast
Apr 22, 2010
at home...
I've had a membership for a few weeks now but unfortunately, I haven't had time to stop and introduce myself. Ya'll can call me Seddy, Sed, or anything that fits the name. LOL.

Im 24 Y/O and i'm a TSE for Sprint. I picked up the Samsung Moment about a month ago (on discount ofcourse) and I love it! I love it more now that I have the 2.1 Update with Live Wallpapers installed and running smoothly. I absolutely LOVE this device.

One of the main reasons I got it is because I work with them everyday at work and decided I needed more hands on with the thing and I must say, I'm glad I did because now when someone calls with a Moment question, I dont even have to pull up the user guide.

But anyway, Im not here to type an essay, just introducing myself.

-Seddy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones