• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Water sensitive / Tamper evident stickers?

Hello all,

A friend dropped my phone in beer and now the sticker is red and I'm tempted to take it all apart to see if the little water evident sticker on the inside near the usb port is also red but don't want to take it all apart just to be able to never get it repaired...

I'm looking for both the water evident stickers and the little white one covering that screw behind the battery door cover.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance. :cool:

The water damage stickers are sensitive enough that they could be tripped by the humidity of being in the bathroom while you take a shower. If your phone was submerged I'd say there's a 99.5% chance it's red.

If your phone isn't working leave the battery out for a day or two and try again. If it still isn't working it may be time to get a new one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones