• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Weakness of this Phone....

Now you going to have that annoying "kies" popup after windows bootup lol!!! At some point I will try to disable it since I have no plans to use that software. But for some weird reason - drivers work. I just wish there would have been a separate driver install that works...
I'm not sure what you did differently, but I've loaded Kies Air on my laptop and don't have any popups on boot. It just works.

Upvote 0
And the only thing I can say is...USB connection in windows.

Dear god what a pain in the ass. I have tried installing, uninstalling drivers, etc. My computers all hang whenever it gets connected, either as installer or MTP, using the Samsung cable or not. I give up.

I'm not taking out my sd card to get pics off it every time either. Samsung needs to fix this bullshit.

Mine works perfectly usb or anything else!
Weakness of this phone.... NONE!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones