• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wedding first dance songs

breadnatty08

pain rustique
Nov 8, 2009
Hey all, saw the thread about posting your desired funeral song and though, hey what was everyone's first dance song at their wedding? If you're not married, what would you like it to be?
I had a long debate with my fiance about it, and she basically gave up and let me decide since I'm the music snob :D
I'll get it started, ours (though short story, we lost electricity and didn't have any for our entire ceremony/celebration :eek:, had to be played through a tiny speaker) was The Be Good Tanyas - Hello Love
Hello Love - The Be Good Tanyas - YouTube

My first dance with my wife was to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye. The father/daughter and mother/son was to "Wild World" by Cat Stevens.

Good choices. Since we had no power, I wasn't able to play the song for dancing with my mom. I believe it was supposed to be "Harvest Moon" by Neil Young. My wife's with her dad was a Sam Cooke song, but I can't recall the title.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones