Weird error message when I start browser.

Last Updated:

1. cesjr02

cesjr02 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When ever I launch the browser, more specifically google.com I get this error message:

The page at 'http://www.google.com' says:

TypeError: Result of expression 'window['gp']' [undefined] is not an object.

I don't recall this happening when I first bought the phone, but now the issue persists. If I click 'Ok' on the error message it won't show up again until I reload the page (google.com).

Advertisement
  2. BetterMost

BetterMost Banned

Take it to a Sprint store have them look at it. I have not had this issue yet.

3. htcevolee

htcevolee Well-Known Member

Did you install something then did it start happening after that? somewhere along the line it seems maybe something altered your browser settings or software maybe? Possibly corrupted it.

4. Dutch54

Dutch54 Well-Known Member

I had that....I cleared everything in the stock browser...deleted the Google bookmark....then went into apps started the browser with the Internet icon...searched for the Google homepage...bookmarked it and that took care of that annoyance

italy7 likes this.
  5. newhouse41

newhouse41 New Member

I had that.... i cleared it by shutting the phone down then take the battery out replace the battery and reboot the phne it seemed to work for me

6. Sblair

Sblair New Member

I had a similar problem, I heard it was due to location settings, so I disabled them in the browser menu but still had the problem. At that point I cleared the cache and VOILA no more error message.
    Hope that helps.

7. Twistax

Twistax Well-Known Member

I think there may be something wrong with setting Google Mobile as your home/start page. Mine did the same thing.. I just set my Home page as the Google Fullsite and it hasnt done it to me ever since.