• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you looking forward to with Cupcake?

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
That’s right, Cupcake with a capital “C”. That’s how certain we are that Cupcake is coming this April. Call us the Kevin Rose of Android. It’s all but certain (at least in our gadget-infested geek minds) that this overused, overabused party food is coming to an Android Handset(s…but barely) near you; and for your sake, [...]

More...

I am mostly looking forward to the emergence of the donut hype that will follow the cupcake hype. I am considering basing my thesis on misinformation hyperactivity disorder using forums for qualitative evidence. Other than that, all I really want is to go out and buy a stereo bluetooth headset and be able to use it. The other features are "hey thats cool, man im bored of this feature but at least its cool"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones