What does the moto droid FroYo mean for us?

Last Updated:

1. 150_cav

150_cav Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

A new FroYo version has been released for the Moto Droid, found here Motorola Droid Froyo build FRF84B leaked | Android Central

well this isn't the newest and most exciting news for us incredible owners but my question is how hard would it be to port it over seeing as the both are cdma devices, both on verizon and almost the same amount of pixels. obviously there is some BIG difference between the devices such as hardware but i was just wondering....

maybe combine the Nexus gsm FroYo and the Moto Droid FroYo update?

Advertisement
  2. coolbone

coolbone Well-Known Member

I was wondering this myself. I would assuuuuuuume that you could splice the two roms together and get a working froyo for cdma passion. Maybe it will help Koush with an inc port of his cyanogen6? Dunno.

Wish there were some easier ways to get up and cooking roms. I would like to install Ubuntu on my laptop again, but having a 64gb ssd makes windows cramped as it is. A windows only dev kitchen would be great, but haven't run into anything on the interwebs other than unlockr's linux kitchen. Meh.

3. Germwise

Germwise Well-Known Member

Is someone else besides cyanogen working on a froyo rom? Cyanogen will probably be the best but I'm anxious to get froyo even if its not perfect.