what is better, bugless beast or ultimate droid?

Last Updated:

1. SPITnFAME

SPITnFAME Member This Topic's Starter

witch one would you say is better bb v 5.0 or ultimate droid

Advertisement
  2. Groid

Groid Well-Known Member

This is totally dependent on your phone and your preferences. My phone loves BB (and so do I). I always had a marginal experience with any of the UD roms. Others will report the exact opposite. Your answer will be apparent after you have tried each one for a few days.

3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

My vote is for Ultimate Droid. Bugless Beast is great if you want a stock look, vanilla Android experience. I have run it with no problems at all. But Ultimate Droid's sheer volume of customization options - which are almost bewildering - wins the day. It's fast, smooth and infinitely customizable to give you a Droid that is uniquely yours. But I too recommend you flash BOTH and give each a few days to settle in... and judge for yourself.

4. virtus

virtus Well-Known Member

I used BB for a long time... but now I don't really see a need for it. It's basically a stock rom. UD and Cyanogen pack more goodies in and do it with the same performance as BB (or better).

But... it's so easy to flash ROMs, why not try both and see what works best for you? I flash a new CM nightly build almost every night and it takes about 3 minutes to install and boot.