• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what is better, bugless beast or ultimate droid?

My vote is for Ultimate Droid. Bugless Beast is great if you want a stock look, vanilla Android experience. I have run it with no problems at all. But Ultimate Droid's sheer volume of customization options - which are almost bewildering - wins the day. It's fast, smooth and infinitely customizable to give you a Droid that is uniquely yours. But I too recommend you flash BOTH and give each a few days to settle in... and judge for yourself.

Upvote 0
I used BB for a long time... but now I don't really see a need for it. It's basically a stock rom. UD and Cyanogen pack more goodies in and do it with the same performance as BB (or better).

But... it's so easy to flash ROMs, why not try both and see what works best for you? I flash a new CM nightly build almost every night and it takes about 3 minutes to install and boot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones