• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please read the first post before posting

I'm really getting into GTA: Vice City, but mostly for the fun 1980s nostalgia. sometimes, if i've had a bad day, i'll run over folks in the game and then evade the police. i'm hoping for some of the newer installments one day, as PS2-level graphics are quite hard to look at on a current device such as the Nexus 10.

my other two current favorites are Pinball Arcade and Zen Pinball HD, even though i suck epic at Pinball. at least i'm not losing quarters.

Upvote 0
Right now my two primaries are:
* Final Fantasy III (Android port of the Nintendo DS port of the Famicom [Japanese NES] original.)
* Survivalcraft (like Minecraft PE, except it doesn't suck - I really regret paying for MCPE.)

I also have all the Angry Birds games installed, though I only really play AB Space and AB Star Wars and haven't even done those in a while.

Plus John NES Lite for NES emulation, and SNES9x EX+ for SNES emulation, so I can play Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy V and whatnot.

I also like Zen Pinball HD, but despite having bought a few extra tables, I like the free one "Sorcerer's Lair" the best.

Upvote 0
Im new to android os. I have no fav games on android os because i had bought a strong device for playing small games which run very smooth and other heavy games lagging so bad.

Im owning an S4 GE which is 3 times stronger than ip 5s but having less time to enjoy my favorite heavy games.

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry about the difficulty.

Please check with other S4 GE owners to see if it's an issue or something wrong with your phone -

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-google-edition/

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forums!

Sorry about the difficulty.

Please check with other S4 GE owners to see if it's an issue or something wrong with your phone -

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s4-google-edition/

Cheers!

Thank for your supporting. I did follow your advices and i found nothing match to my needing. I know games not only thing bother me the most because android have their unique apps.

This phone supporting me a lot in my job and i am happy to become a member of big android family. :)

Even the games still lagging :(

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones