• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What phone should i get??

govols10

Dec 12, 2011
Ok ive got an upgrade on verizon. Currently im stuck with a blackberry bold and want to throw it in a lake every day, in other words, i hate it. But im stuck as to which phone to get. I wanted the galaxy s2 and then of course verizon dropped it like a bunch of idiots. So i want some opinions, should i get the galaxy nexus? Or.....get a droid razr and then update to ics early next yr? or... should i wait for the rumored galaxy s3? what do you all think? and any thing anyone knows about the galaxy s3 would be welcomed.

Welcome to AF :D

Out of the phones that are released or rumored to be released before the new year I would suggest the nexus personally. If you can keep your BB Bold out of the lake for long enough CES is early in Jan and you will be able to see what is coming up soon of course I doubt any release dates will be announced at that time.

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF :D

Out of the phones that are released or rumored to be released before the new year I would suggest the nexus personally. If you can keep your BB Bold out of the lake for long enough CES is early in Jan and you will be able to see what is coming up soon of course I doubt any release dates will be announced at that time.

Thanks for the welcome.

Yea im kinda leaning toward nexus too but i just dont know. all the reviews from the uk basically say that if it ran gingerbread it would just be an average phone, that ics is what makes it any good so idk. my mother in-law has a razr and i like it pretty good. im just glad its finally coming out, probably wait like a week and see what sites like phandroid have to say about it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones