• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What rare cars have you seen in person?

IMAG0982.jpg

dsc04248h.jpg

dsc04242hw.jpg

dsc04180ut.jpg

dsc04179f.jpg

dsc04172po.jpg

dsc04169uc.jpg

dsc04198t.jpg

dsc04197q.jpg

dsc04171gt.jpg

dsc04135o.jpg

Upvote 0
Loving the Murcielago SV there. And is that a Reventon or Aventador? I can't tell. Very nice shots. I might be going down to a huge Atlanta auto show in a week so maybe I'll get lucky

I believe a reventon.. Kinda lucky my job is mainly driving most of the day and I work in around DC area. Finding this thread was awesome. Now I can share some of these cars I see.

Upvote 0
I saw the real " bat mobile" this summer..parked just down the street from my house...I don't know who was in it or why and I didn't bother to ooohh ahhhh at it..... I think there was some sort of celebrity something going on around here at the time...
I hate show boats who think they are all...that.

it WAS a pretty sweet car though...it was painted in a mat black finish ...

Upvote 0
Today I was going to Dick's and I saw another silver McLaren MP4-12C in the parking lot. I was going to take a picture with it but then the owner came out and drove it away.

Edit: I got unlucky since it was the only time I didn't have my phone on me, but I used my dad's to take a video.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones