What SD card to buyTips

1. lakersfreak

lakersfreak Well-Known Member

I know it supports up to 64gb but I do remember reading a while back about the phone not recognizing some cards (I believe it was Sandisk). Can someone confirm before I buy a 32gb card. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. stauren1203

stauren1203 Well-Known Member

I just bought a Sandisk 64 Micro tonight and I am putting music on it as I type this - and it is already in my phone.
  3. Android757

Android757 Member

Have had mine in since Nov. no issues yet!!:)
  4. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Bought a 64 GB class 10 SanDisk. And it's about 70-80% full, still no issue with the card what so ever.

Sent using the force
  5. schimm

schimm Well-Known Member

Mine quit after only a month. 32 gb class ten. I was not impressed by Sandisk's customer service.
  6. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Had my 32gb Sandisk fail, purchased another 32gb Sandisk and that failed. One last shot for Sandisk with a 64gb Class 10 and so far so good.
  7. Wiley_11

Wiley_11 Well-Known Member

Seems like all the SD card failures I've read about in the last year have been Sandisk. :( Trancend SD cards for me! :D
  8. schimm

schimm Well-Known Member

I will not buy another one. Look at the Amazon reviews. Yes the average score is high but there are a lot of 'one' scores and a quick look indicates failure.
  9. wireyourworld

wireyourworld Member

I bought a 32GB Samsung class 10 on amazon. Seems to work just fine, just put it in this morning.
  10. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Hope your experience is better then mine!
  11. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I didn't have any problems with my Sandisk 32GB and used it for a couple years across like 3 phones. I hope I have the same luck with my 64GB Sandisk.
  12. wireyourworld

wireyourworld Member

Care to elaborate?