• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What The Amzer Argyle Case Looks Like....

Is the case thick enough where the camera doesn't touch when on its back? I think this is what you were getting at in the original post but I just want to make sure before I order one.

I would like to know this as well. Anyone with the case have an problems yet scratching the camera?

it lifts the phone up just enough. very nice case. (argyle tpu cases)

Upvote 0
I can't believe someone is still using AOL service in 2010.

I wish they'd make carolina blue Argyle.

ME TOO! i wish the epik cases would pick up this color.

Being a huge Carolina fan, that would be awesome, I have the smoke colored one, but I would def give it up for a Carolina blue one.

Does it overlap the bottom part of the glass? You know, to press it down (or keep it from lifing) if you have screen seperation problems? (or to prevent it)

It does not overlap the glass and "push it down." It does have a lip so if you lay it face down the glass is not touching the surface, but it does not overlap the edge of the glass.

Just got mine yesterday and so far I love it. It isn't like other silicone cases in that is isn't sticky and I doesn't stretch. Doesn't get stuck going in and out of my pocket.

Upvote 0
Being a huge Carolina fan, that would be awesome, I have the smoke colored one, but I would def give it up for a Carolina blue one.

It does not overlap the glass and "push it down." It does have a lip so if you lay it face down the glass is not touching the surface, but it does not overlap the edge of the glass.

Just got mine yesterday and so far I love it. It isn't like other silicone cases in that is isn't sticky and I doesn't stretch. Doesn't get stuck going in and out of my pocket.

Yes I agree its the best case I have found for the EVO. Its so thin its like having no case at all.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones