• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What will Icecream Sandwitch do that IOS5 cant ?

So I know this has been a topic before but for arguing sakes what will our new OS do that IOS 5 will not be able to do. Right now it seems like there is a lot my GS2 can do but what sets the 2 really apart besides the option to Customize ?

Actual upgrades to the os?

Since I've been on android I've seen quite a few decent upgrades changes and differences OS to OS.

It's been the same old iOS since before I got my android. When I upgraded my moms Iphone 4 to the newer OS I thought the upgrade was borked until I went in and checked.. I was like "hm.. how can I make sure this worked.. nothings different..." later on she did get a text which confirmed it was different.. but yeahhhh..

OH WAIT, THEY ADDED A NOTIFICATION BAR PRAISE THE FLYING SGETTI MONSTER! THEY FINALLY CHANGED SOMETIN!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones