• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's a good alternative to Tapatalk?

If you like motorcycles, www.motorcycle.com has a dedicated app they had written just for their 200+ websites.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkmotorcyclefree.activity

I am a moderator on a m/c forum and that app allows me to do anything I need, kill a spammer, move a thread, delete a post...

When they first introduced it to our forum, it was pretty lousy... but with a lot of griping from me, the IT staff got all the wrinkles worked out of it... if you are a premium member of the forum, $$ in any amount, the adverts are hidden.

Last edited:
Reactions: saltire
Upvote 0
Going to give this a go. Is there a list of forums it supports anywhere?

The Motorcycle.com app has an index builtin to allow you to go to any of their websites.
It defaults to the Main Index when you first start it up.

Once you get to a forum, you can make it a favorite. You can set the app to always go to your Favorites list when it starts up.

You can click on 'Dashboard' and go to the main list at anytime.
To see the Dashboard menu option, swipe from Left to Right, it is the bottom line on Menu.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones