• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What's going on!?

Veya

Lurker
Jan 1, 2011
I bought a streak from Best Buy about 3 weeks ago and it's been working fine up until a few days ago. I haven't flashed or rooted it or upgraded it to 2.2 or anything really besides adding a few apps and widgets and taking pictures and videos. I haven't played with or downloaded any new apps recently before my problem started happening. Sometimes it will be working perfectly fine then all of a sudden it's like it gets stuck and the touchscreen no longer responds to touch. When I go to swipe from screen to screen it goes really slow and laggy or just won't move at all. When I'm texting, the keyboard stops working and I can't type anymore which then cause me not to be able to click on any of the applications either. The only buttons that seem to work are the outer buttons on the side of the device. I've tried turning off the device and back on again but sometimes it stays the same and other times it starts working again. I have no idea what's causing this. Any suggestions?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones