• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's the weather like where you are?

Screenshot_20161203-163743.png

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
COOOOOOLD Probably 20ish now, was 16 when I woke up. Wind chills in the single digits. Good day for the sun loving Raiders to come to town for a late season showdown, sure I can see the advantage. On a brighter note, we got a dusting of snow yesterday which was pretty. All that said, this arctic crap can stay the heck in Canada, Alaska and the Ukraine, where it belongs.
ice-cold-man.jpg

Upvote 0
I thought I saw a snowflake last night, it felt real, and it looked real, but it disappeared before it hit the ground.

Rogers, County, Oklahoma north of Tulsa.

27* low last night, 34* for a high today... it is 30*F at the moment.... with a windchill of 21*F

clear and bright sun, just right to develop a runny nose if you aren't careful and forget to dress properly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones