• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What's this Icon?!

thatguy188

Android Enthusiast
Aug 12, 2011
South Carolina
Ok, so I downloaded and installed GO Launcher last night figuring I'd give it a shot.

Looks and works nice, however, now I get these random Notifications and I have no clue what their supposed to mean.

The E-Mail address shown I know, it seem to be people added on my AIM, so I actually downloaded AIM, and checked on my computer, nope, no messages from them.

Clicking on the Notification doesn't do anything, doesn't open anything nor removes it.

Just curious if anybody knows what my phone is trying to tell me? lol

Thanks!

CAP201109220941.png

Ok, so I downloaded and installed GO Launcher last night figuring I'd give it a shot.

Looks and works nice, however, now I get these random Notifications and I have no clue what their supposed to mean.

The E-Mail address shown I know, it seem to be people added on my AIM, so I actually downloaded AIM, and checked on my computer, nope, no messages from them.

Clicking on the Notification doesn't do anything, doesn't open anything nor removes it.

Just curious if anybody knows what my phone is trying to tell me? lol

Thanks!

CAP201109220941.png

Looks like Google Talk.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones