• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Whats your battery like after a day of use?

Mine is all over the place depending on the day. It mostly depends on the talk time. On a normal day I browse the internet (5-10 minutes at a time) ~5 times, send and receive 100+ texts, and have gmail syncing at will. There is a lot of emailing taking place. I usually have about 30% left at the end of the day.

Its too easy for me not to have it plugged in at work though, so its not like this daily. If I needed to use GPS in a pinch, or talk on it for a long period of time an extra battery could come in handy. Especially if either of those are going to happen later in the evening. A late night out with friends would probably require the same thing, so I have two extras on order. For now a car charger/wall charger at both home and work, is more than enough.

In the end, the battery life is no different than my Treo 755, Treo Pro, or Pre. They all needed a charge at the end of the day to get me through the next.

Upvote 0
when i first got my hero i was getting so shitty life like i would go to work at 9 and mess with it a little maybe 60 text and a occasional phone call for about 20 min and by 6 it would be almost dead like already red! i did some research and did the whole install task killer and also handcent sms app and disabled the sms and few of my apps like news and facebook and myspace but any who the first time i tried it it lasted about till 8 pm the first full day of trying it then i did a restart on the phone and charged it over night and today since 8am i been using it about the same and i still have half battery life!!:eek: !!! i am so surprised honestly!!!!! when i started thinking about getting rid of the hero from sprint bam its fixed!!!!

:D:D:D!! so to answer this question a daily use after a day i stil got about 50- 70% life left!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones