• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your favorite plant?

I mowed a fine lady's lawn for almost three decades before she passed being 98. Through all of those years she had a cast iron urn full of hens and chicks on her patio. The chicks eventually took over her patio... gathering dust until they could continue their takeover. I mowed the lawn another summer for the daughter as she cleaned out the house and eventually sold the property.
She asked if there was anything I wanted to remember her mother and I asked for the urn of hens and chicks. They were as hearty as her mother and to my knowledge had zero care. The urn is now on its second summer on my walk outside my patio. If I have a love for any plant, those hens and chicks bring a smile on my face every time I see them.
Hens n Chicks.jpg

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones